Raffle Terms and Conditions
"Support Sustainability and may be Win a Trip to Israel with KKL-JNF"
Expo Dubai 2020
1. The raffle of a trip to Israel (hereinafter: the "Raffle") is organized and administered by Keren Kayemeth LeIsrael- Jewish National Fund (hereinafter: "KKL-JNF")
2. Entry into the Raffle is upon participation in the campaign 'plant a tree and win a trip to Israel, by filling in details, and sharing commitment to sustainability on social media according to the terms of this Raffle.
3. Entry into the Raffle is open only to persons over the age of 18 who visited the Israeli pavilion at the EXPO Dubai 2020 (hereinafter: the "Entrant").
4. Entrants may be asked, at any stage, to provide KKL-JNF with proof of age and /or identity.
5. Employees and relatives of employees of KKL-JNF shall not be eligible to enter the Raffle drawing. For the purposes herein, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
6. Israeli citizens including those who have an additional citizenship to Israeli citizenship, residents, and employees of Israeli government and Israelian public institutions shall not be eligible to enter the Raffle.
7. In the event that KKL-JNF deems an entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith with respect to the Raffle, such entrant shall be excluded from the Raffle and consequently deemed ineligible to win the Prize, as defined below. The said entrant will not have a claim or lawsuit in this matter against the KKL-JNF.
8. In order to enter the Raffle, each entrant shall submit the following personal information: A) complete name (first and last name); B) country of residence; C) email address.
9. Entrant participation in the Raffle and submission of personal information constitutes agreement for KKL-JNF and/ to add his/her name and submitted personal information to all their databases.
10. By submitting personal information, the entrant hereby grants KKL-JNF the right to send entrant e-mails/ messages/ newsletters/ promotional information of any kind and etc, and expressly waives any claims against KKL-JNF in this regard. Entrant will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe in every email subsequently sent.
11. The personal information provided will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined above.
12. Each entrant shall be entitled to make a single entry into the Raffle throughout the period of the Dubai EXPO extending from October 1, 2021, through March 31, 2022, by checking the box marked "Enter to win a trip to Israel" on the totem at the Israel pavilion or on the website accessed through scanning the QR code or entering the website address.
13. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
14. The Raffle drawings shall take place in the end of March 2022.
15. The winner will be chosen at random from the entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The drawing will be performed as decided by KKL-JNF.
16. There will be a single winner each time as a result of the Raffle drawing.
17. The Raffle drawing will be supervised by an Attorney whose decisions are final absolute and unappealable or achievable, and the Entrant will have no claim in this regard. The drawing will be held in the presence of a representative from KKL-JNF.
18. KKL-JNF shall notify winner via email within ten (10) business days of the Raffle drawing.
19. The Prize awarded in the Raffle (a trip to Israel) will include: (a) two round trip economy class airplane tickets from Dubai to Israel; (b) roundtrip airport transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to Hotel; (c) 4 nights/ 5 days for 2 people in a double room (1 double/twin room) on a bed and breakfast (only) basis at a 4-star hotel in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv (Hereinafter: "the Prize").
20. All reservations for flight, airport transfers and hotel accommodations will be made by KKL-JNF.
21. Flight departure must be from Dubai. No stop overs en route shall be allowed.
22. Winner of the Raffle specifically acknowledges that the winner shall be responsible for the payment of all tax, title fees, license fees, insurance requirements and other charges as may be required under any law, ordinance, statute, regulation or otherwise.
23. The Prize must be used before December 31, 2022. The prize voucher expires after that date. The itinerary cannot be modified. In case of a trip cancellation by the winner, for any reason, after travel documents have been issued, the trip cannot be rescheduled for a future date even in case of Pandemic. Cost of the Prize will be returned to KKL-JNF.
24. The winner must notify KKL-JNF a minimum of one month prior to the trip.
25. Winners travelling to Israel will be responsible for the validity of their passports for a minimum of 6 months from the date of the trip and/or any other necessary travel documents at the date of the trip including PCR and/or others examens required by Israel and/or Airplane companies.
26. Winners must be citizens of a country with the ability to obtain a visa to Israel.
27. Winner must show proof of traveler's (health) insurance for the duration of the trip in order to receive the Prize.
28. The winner hereby waives any claim in relation to the quality of the Prize and hereby releases the KKL-JNF and / or those on its behalf from their responsibility for the Prize.
29. Receipt of the Prize by the winner is subject to the winner's compliance with law and guidelines, including these terms.
30. KKL-JNF will not be responsible for any additional costs generated by the trip except the costs of the services specified above.
31. KKL-JNF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations in the event that the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but are not limited to weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, Covid-19 pandemic, or other Pandemic, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
32. KKL-JNF will not be responsible for any damage caused to the winners during the stay in Israel.
33. Winners must allow the use of their names without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
34. KKL-JNF's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
35. The total estimated value of the Prize is up to 1,500 Euro.
36. The Prize is personal and is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or monetary worth.
37. By entering the Raffle, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Raffle and the awarding of the Prizes.
38. By entering the Raffle each entrant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless KKL- JNF its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection the Raffle or the acceptance of the Prize.
39. KKL-JNF will not be liable for any injuries, losses, or damages etc. of any kind caused by those who utilize these Prizes.
40. The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
41. The entrant will be responsible for filling in and submitting his details for registering for the Raffle and the KKL- JNF will not have any responsibility in this matter.
42. The KKL-JNF and / or anyone on its behalf will not be responsible for awarding an alternative prize and / or any compensation if a winner is unable to receive the Prize for any reason.
43. KKL-JNF reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and at its sole discretion.
44. KKL-JNF reserve the right, at any time, to cancel, modify, suspend, or renew the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified.
45. These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to Israel.